Live video or audio sessions, shared whiteboard, live chat, and a hand-raising system that gives students the opportunity to participate in real-time discussion
Learnetic and schools closures
The new mCourser feature enables live video or audio sessions, shared whiteboards, live chats, and a hand-raising system that gives students the opportunity to participate in real-time discussions.
Teachers are gaining a powerful remote learning tool that might be used an alternative to regular teaching methods. This provides an opportunity to keep the educational process running despite temporary difficulties regarding operation of schools.
What you gain using mCourser:
Numerous schools and other educational institutions all over the world are now undergoing a tremendous change. We do realize that organising remote learning in such a short period of time is not an easy task, but we believe that the tools, resources and support we provide will contribute to minimizing the impact of closed schools and other educational institutions. Contact us for more information, and ask how we can help your school.
Learn how to benefit from our Learning Management System
Take a look at our eContent Packages, including:
Maths & Science Package
Grades 4 to 12
Grades 1 to 6
Special Educational Needs
Grades K to 4
- Improve your offer with mCurriculum: interactive Math and Science e-lessons for K12March 11, 2021 - 10:00
- Covid-19 Response Champions – International InitiativesFebruary 12, 2021 - 09:10
- mTalent SEN software is earning experts’ recognition all over the world!February 12, 2021 - 07:36
- Double success of Learnetic on Bett Awards 2021January 27, 2021 - 14:22
- Bett Awards 2021: Learnetic announced a finalistJanuary 8, 2021 - 16:57
Translate This Site
We are open GMT+1 Time Zone:
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Our support Hotline is available during regular business hours:
☏ +48 58 764 75 01✉︎ firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring. Call us for available job opportunities.