Our website also collects and uses non-identifiable information to analyse site activity to improve the website. Cookies can make our website more useful by personalizing information for visitors and by storing information about your preferences on our site.
- to identify you,
- to customize our site for you,
- to help improve navigation.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
Different types of cookies.
We use two main types of cookies:
- Session Cookies – these are temporary information and exist only during one session. When you close your browser or turn off your computer they disappear from your device.
- Persistent Cookies – these are permanent and remain on your device even after you close your website. Persistent cookies make it possible to recognize you during next visit to the website and remain on your computer until their end date is reached or until you delete them in the settings of your browser, application or mobile device.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are set by the site you are visiting, and others are set by that site’s service partners.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You have control over how this information is collected and used. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
What data is stored in cookies?
Cookies can collect information containing:
- name of the domain and host which you access the internet,
- IP address of your computer,
- name of your internet provider,
- type of browser you use,
- operating system of your device and its type,
- how do you find our website (name of the website that directs you to us).