INTERACTIVE CHARTS OF NATURAL SCIENCE
for K-12 education
The ICONS series is all that an elementary school teacher needs to explain even the most difficult issues – easily, effectively and in an attractive way for every student. ICONS is a multimedia software that consists of interactive charts, simulations and other helpful content to be used by the teacher during classes. It is dedicated to children from 5-8 grades.
ICONS Resources are truly interactive and engaging educational materials. The teacher will find useful simulations, videos, models and diagrams as well as theoretical knowledge – all provided in a modern and convenient form. High interactivity of resources allows students in an active, pictorial and almost tangible way to familiarize themselves with the presented content, which is often abstract for them.
- 50 main topics from Geography, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- 1030 fascinating, fully interactive charts for whiteboard, computer or tablet use
- Top quality films, illustrations, 3D graphics, diagrams, simulations, AR elements and more
- Easy to localize and adapt to any language (we support all the alphabets!)
- Perfect to introduce a new topic, analyze an issue or explain the problem in a clear and captivating way
- Use ICONS in the classroom or remotely, sharing the screen with your students on mCourser platform or in other tools like Microsoft Teams or Zoom.