Information on the processing of personal data provided by the participants of Learnetic surveys
In the field of personal data protection, we apply the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”).
- The data administrator is Learnetic SA with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-298), at Azymutalna 9. You can contact us at the correspondence address provided or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the Administrator’s seat with the annotation “Data Protection Officer”.
- Your personal data obtained by us during the survey will be used to prepare the survey report. The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. consent of the data subject. Providing personal information is voluntary.
- The survey can be completed completely anonymously. However, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the administrator, we have expanded the scope of collected data in order to prepare more reliable and detailed results of the Survey on this basis (breakdown of results into detailed industries or opinions of different people depending on the position held).
- Personal data collected during the survey will not be transferred to any other entity (the so-called third party), except for possible persons cooperating with Learnetic SA, including the Principals, involved in the preparation of the survey report. Such entities operate on the basis of contracts with the administrator, authorizations to process data and only in accordance with his instructions.
- The administrator stores your personal data for the period necessary to verify the survey report and for the duration of the presentation of this report on the administrator’s website.
- In the process of verifying the survey report, the administrator does not make decisions in an automated manner and your personal data is not profiled.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have various rights. All requests related to your rights can be reported to the administrator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the registered office.
- You have the following rights:
- The right to request access to the content of personal data;
- Right to rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request appropriate changes to your personal data;
- The right to delete: you may request the deletion of your personal data;
- The right to limit processing: you may ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted;
- The right to withdraw consent: if you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time, provided that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- The right to data portability: if it is lawful, you may request that the personal data provided to us be returned or transferred to a third party.
- Learnetic SA makes every effort to provide you with the fullest protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of applicable law. If you nevertheless feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- More information on how the admin processes your personal data is available on our website: www.learnetic.com.