As all schools in Poland will be now closed down, Learnetic makes every possible effort to reduce any potential negative impact this obligatory break may cause. Learnetic offers its free eLearning platform to all schools in Poland, which will help greatly to bring the entire learning process online. We have just extended our offer with free implementation and support services for schools (statement in polish). We have also unlocked a big number of commercial resources which are now available for free. Next week we are going to introduce a free Virtual Classroom service on our platform, which will enable schools and teachers to run synchronous online classes using video conferencing facilities. We are in touch with local authorities and are already planning together the implementation of our eLearning platform in the whole region.
- Educational publishers react to lockdown. Artur Dyro’s (Learnetic CEO) Buchmesse 2020 presentationOctober 15, 2020 - 12:19
- Learnetic’s eLearning EcosystemAugust 13, 2020 - 14:35
- The mTalent series as a remote therapy solutionAugust 3, 2020 - 14:20
- Learnetic Recognized as Top Developers in Poland in 2020July 14, 2020 - 13:10
- eConference – Special Educational Needs in new realityMay 5, 2020 - 12:45
Translate This Site
We are open GMT+1 Time Zone:
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Our support Hotline is available during regular business hours:
☏ +48 58 764 75 01✉︎ email@example.com
We are hiring. Call us for available job opportunities.