As all schools in Poland will be now closed down, Learnetic makes every possible effort to reduce any potential negative impact this obligatory break may cause. Learnetic offers its free eLearning platform to all schools in Poland, which will help greatly to bring the entire learning process online. We have just extended our offer with free implementation and support services for schools (statement in polish). We have also unlocked a big number of commercial resources which are now available for free. Next week we are going to introduce a free Virtual Classroom service on our platform, which will enable schools and teachers to run synchronous online classes using video conferencing facilities. We are in touch with local authorities and are already planning together the implementation of our eLearning platform in the whole region.
- eConference – Special Educational Needs in new realityMay 5, 2020 - 12:45
- Work together, regardless of distanceApril 23, 2020 - 10:38
- eLearning – a lone voice in the wildernessMarch 24, 2020 - 14:40
- Coronavirus vs education in PolandMarch 12, 2020 - 14:59
- Coronavirus – Your Questions AnsweredMarch 2, 2020 - 13:51
Translate This Site
We are open GMT+1 Time Zone:
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Our support Hotline is available during regular business hours:
☏ +48 58 764 75 01✉︎ firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring. Call us for available job opportunities.